Increase Patient Access, Reduce Costs
GP Practices require a specific set of telephone features to effectively manage high inbound call volumes by a limited number of reception and administrative staff. VTSL delivers a fully managed set of hosted telephony services that enable practices to effectively manage high inbound call volumes at an affordable price.
VTSL provides flexible contract terms that are rarely, if ever, seen in the telecoms industry. Additionally our GP customers have directly influenced the solution we offer, making many elements of our VTSL Healthcare solution truly purpose-designed.
“VTSL’s Hosted Telephony was chosen because it was the only solution that met all our criteria.”
Malcolm Tovey, Project Manager, NHS Luton
"We are a very satisfied customer. VTSL has delivered promptly both in terms of sales and service. They are one of the best, most customer-friendly organisations I have dealt with!"
Ratish Pillai, Practice Manager, Westbourne Green Surgery
“I have used VTSL’s excellent VoIP service for over three years without any issues, and have recently added their voice recording system which is very good value. I would have no hesitation in recommending VTSL.”
Peter, The Health Insurance Group
Why Choose VTSL for Your GP Practice's Telephony
- Experience working with GP practices and CCGs since 2010
- Easy to use and implement
- Specifically designed applications for GP practices: call queuing, auto attendants, call recording and analytics
- Save money with all-inclusive per user packages
- Unrivalled service and guaranteed call quality
- Free training and support
- Flexible terms & no upfront costs